Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is my current project?

Besides the word games navigation, I'm also working on getting the other pages up for the 8 languages, so I can start working on the translation of them.

Japanese will have GISTED goofy translations until I learn the language or find someone willing to volunteer to translate. Most languages will be gisted until I prove the right word.

Top 10 Links: I hope to find appropriate top 10 links in YOUR language. However, I've found this very difficult to do as those sites don't always exist. Where I can not find 10 excellent links, I will post the #1 ENGLISH for you, and will indicate that its in English. If you see an English only link, you can rest assured that I've not found links in your language yet. My goal is to have this done by June 1st in 8 languages. Japanese won't happen until I figure out how to STOP getting the annoying #1 Japanese social networking site. Every link I've clicked on gets me to the same type of site.

Yes, I AM using google search IN the Native language of the target language I'm trying to find the links in. It would be silly not to. However, I am actively considering using a different search engine for the Japanese language.

No comments:

Post a Comment